Saturday, January 29, 2011

Change in the kitchen


Here are some past pictures of how our kitchen looks currently. The problem is I am ready to add some change to the kitchen with paint. The project this weekend is to paint the kitchen. It may be a little tricky but hopefully by Monday I will be able to show you the transformation that I can see in my head!
 So the current color options are a light blue with a grey tone in it...
 This color is called Maine Harbor and I love it! And this the rug I am currently drooling over for the kitchen transformation is this beauty from Target, which is currently on clearance.
Product Image Home Azul Floral Wool Rug - Blue/Brown (25x84") 
  Hopefully I will have a lot to blog about next week after the transformation. I guess I better get to work. 
                 
             

No comments:

Post a Comment