Monday, January 24, 2011

Dilemma

I love greenery color in a room!  It can be ferns, flowers, anything greenish, but lately fake greens have been driving my crazy!!!  The only dilemma is...what would go in all the spots in my house that have fake stuff?!?  Certainly not real arrangements b/c  I have a tendency to neglect real greenery.  So the problem has been in mind for a long time and I just haven't figured out what to do just yet...until this weekend.  Seems a little silly to be so excited over a $3.95 purchase that will solve this decorating dilemma.  Well at least for now I think I may be onto a solution, and it is called a "house plant".  And it doesn't require that much attention!
What do you think?  It is REAL!!!  That is not how I intend to leave it sitting on the coffee table.  Last week at Salvation Army I spotted an awesome hurricane glass that would be perfect for it.  So hopefully when I go back they will not have sold it, but if so I am sure there will be another treasure that will work wonders too.  Here is hoping that this plant is the answer to my dilemma and little by little I can replace the old fake stuff with actual real charming "house plants" that require little attention.  Oh and lets hope this plant is still alive in a few days too!

No comments:

Post a Comment