Friday, January 21, 2011

Motivation

So motivation is definitely the word I am needing for this lovely winter month!  Here it goes...maybe if I put this list down for others to see I will feel the need to be motivated to accomplish what is on it quicker!!!

Goals for my home...
1.  Paint my bedroom and find an awesome comforter that I fall madly in love with.
2.  Organize and get rid of anything that isn't being used.  I feel the need to minimize "stuff".
3.  Save for really cool wallpaper for the living room wall!!! Probably just dreaming on that one.
4.  Enjoy all the imperfections of our home.

This was a super short post and no pictures :(, but hopefully pictures will come soon!

1 comment:

  1. Love the background! Once you find your motivation... come over and help me find mine! :)

    ReplyDelete