Saturday, March 20, 2010

Original Hands

You have to check out this website on Etsy. 
 I have not yet ordered one, but I really, really, want to and I know you will also!
Imagine having all your coupons organized and your list all neatly positioned. I LOVE IT!!!  No more plastic baggie and thumbing through every coupon to try to find out what coupons will work. I think I may be in
love with this delightful organizer!
Now, all I need to do is hint around to my husband that this would make the perfect Mother's Day gift!

1 comment:

  1. Lanelle!!! Love it! Can you not make this? I have faith in you! My sis said everyone went nuts for your clipboards and a ton of people are wanting to order them. She mentioned that Etsy site and said you needed to sell clipboards on there....and today you mentioned that site, how funny! Anyhew...get on it

    ReplyDelete