Sunday, February 14, 2010

Homemade Cleaning Solution

I know it has been a very long time since I've posted...Sorry, I will promise to try and do better. So let me tell you I saw on tv (I think it was the Dr.Oz show) how to make your own cleaning product. Normally I would of not given any thought to it but for some reason I tried it and I LOVE it!!!! When I go to the store and buy new cleaning products it makes me so happy but now I have saved money and everytime I make more cleaning solution I am very happy. You have got to try it. Here is the recipe:
1T Borax (by detergent)
3tsp Vinegar
Pepermint essential oil (for smell puprpose only)
some dish soap
some water
I have been very please with how it has cleaned. I really have been impressed with the bath tub and shower. You will love it, or at least I hope you will. Also the Borax is used for a lot of things and I had no idea what Borax was until I bought it for the cleaning solution. It will clean all sorts of things and also works well with stains for the laundry. Let me know what you think when you give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment