Monday, April 5, 2010

Guests in the Bathroom

The bathroom is one of the places that always seem to get visited, when guests stop in to say "Hi".  So here's what I like to do in our bathroom to keep it guest ready.  Please ignore the color of the wall, I haven't decided on the color that I want to paint them.  I am thinking maybe a brownish/goldish, what do you think?!?

Besides the weekly "deep clean" I like to have a bottle of cleaner (vinegar/water) and paper towels under the sink.  This makes it so easy to touch up real quick whenever I am in the bathroom.  A fast wipe down and wipe of the mirrors freshens things up nicely. We have one of those ugly doors that goes to the stand-up shower, so I decided why not hide it with a shower curtain.  Well, I didn't like how any of the shower curtains looked so I found some awesome window curtains on the clearance aisle at Wal-Mart and it instantly soften up the bathroom and made it much more inviting.  Also I have the towels and the top of the counter in a basket.  At first I thought I wouldn't like having the towels out in the open, but I really do like the convenience of them.  Most of all I love having a lamp in the bathroom.  It serves as a night light, and always makes the space inviting.  What is your favorite part of your bathroom?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment